Aarush spoke his first word...and that was "MUMMA"
It was such a surprise...Two three days back, when I cam home from work, Aarush rushed out to greet me saying "mumma........."
The happiness, love, wonder and whatnot all I felt at that moment cannot be put into words..
Though I still believe if he has uttered any other word, I would have been equally happy but this moment was precious..
I have been a mother last 14 months but being called "mumma" opened a whole new set of feelings for me..
Once confident of his new word, Aarush has started saying a few more. Today the addition to his dictionary was a hindi word " aaja" which means come here.
Everyone says he will soon start speaking, I too wish the same. But at the moment I am enjoying my peace.....
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Mumma is the first word
Labels: development, speech, word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment